Mauritius is an island country located in Indian Ocean and is one of the most beautiful and luxurious tourist destination of the world. This emblematic island country is a big tourist destination with a unique blend of cultures and peoples from Europe, Asia and Africa that offers beaches, a great range of accommodation and restaurants, world-class water sports facilities, wonderful shopping opportunities and entertainment. It is a an awesome romantic honeymoon destination for couples and honeymooners those are seeking a romantic gateways.
Full of beaches, luxurious hotels , casinos , water sports, natural wonders, romantic restaurant, cruises, golfing grounds, waterfalls, amusement parks this island is a complete package in itself , that’s why it is has the largest returning visitors destination in the world. The country offers wide range of natural wonders and some stunning man made attractions which makes it a famous tourist destination of the world. Mauritius has acclaimed the title of World Leading island Destination and also World’s Best Beach and all credit goes to the superb natural beauty this island have.
Mauritius as Honeymoon Destination (Romantic Getaways)
Mauritius as a Honeymoon Destination is a sure short thing one can go here blindly as this place is as if made for romance and vacations. Beaches with pristine waters and clear blue skies with range of activities like kite-surfing, deep-sea fishing , sailboat charters, snorkeling, Sea Kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, Scuba diving and so on, North part of the island is famous for its water sports activities.
Mauritius stunning scenery, warm tropical climate and the natural hospitality attracts lovers and tourist to it all round the year. Mauritius has shopping opportunities for all, Take a little something back home, be it a diamond necklace or a cashmere pashmina, a rack of spices or a colorful basket. What about Sky Diving! You would have someday probably thought of doing this adventurous things than go for most visually outstanding tandem sky-dive you can imagine in this island. This small island but a big things to do island is an amazing place that one must visit in lifetime.
Why Visit Mauritius as Romantic Getaways?
- A shopping and leisure paradise, Grand Bay happens to be the area where Mauritians head for when they want a fun-filled night out (restaurants, bars and discos).
- Biggest Hindu temple, the Maheswarnath, first built in 1819 in honor of the Gods Shiva, Krishna, Vishnu, Muruga, Brahma and Ganesha.
- Discover a large variety of tropical fruit trees, colorful and perfumed exotic flowers. Trips on mountain bikes or hiking are possible.
- Ile aux Cerfs is a paradise for water sports and has the most beautiful beach in Mauritius. You cannot afford to miss this tiny island, delicately poised on the ocean, a real pearl in the Mauritian landscape.
- Nestling in the Anse Jonchée hills, the Domaine des Grand Bois has splendid hunting grounds. One can watch a few species of endangered birds, including the kestrel.
- Lagoons of a typically tropical sweetness and endless white beaches naming Grand Bay, Pereybere, Belle Mere, Blue Bay and Flic en Flac. Mauritius is a paradise for deep sea fishing.
Mauritius romantic destination is also famous for
Mauritius Best time to Visit
Mauritius enjoys a mild tropical maritime climate throughout the year. The country has two seasons: a warm humid summer extending from November to April and a relatively cool dry winter from June to September.
Best Season: July-September
Summers: November to April
Winters: June to September