Philippines Honeymoon Destination & Travel Guide for Couples
Best time to visit Philippines:
January, February, March, April, May, December,
Philippines romantic honeymoon destination is also famous for : Adventure, Beach, Cruise, Heritage, Hill Station, Island, Peaceful, Shopping, Spa Meditation, Trekking, Water Sports, Wildlife,
is a magical destination, untouched by the passing of time and the surge towards modernity of its busier neighbors. Sling with natural wonders from mountains to vast plains, dazzling sea beds, the location is highly preferred by local as well as foreign tourists.Located in the Central Visayas Region, Negros Oriental is one of the Philippines’ uncharted yet bustling tourism sites. Dumaguete City, Twin Lakes of Balinsasayao, Bais City and Mt. Kanlaon volcano are major points of attraction here.The Philippines is defined by its emerald rice fields, teeming mega cities graffiti-splashed jeepneys, active volcanoes, bug- eyed tarsiers, fuzzy water buffalo and smiling, happy- go-lucky people.
One of Asia’s most established destinations, Philippines is justifiably popular with honeymooners in Asia. Offering world-renowned resorts, unspoiled white sandy beaches and a lively capital city, Philippines continues to be a delight to all couples.
Philippines as Honeymoon Destination (Romantic Getaway)
Renowned as a safe and civilized country, Philippines is rich in terms of spirituality and cultural heritage. The typical island boasts a jungle-clad, mountainous interior and a sandy coastline flanked by aquamarine waters and the requisite coral reef. Trekking in the mountains of North Luzon, getting airborne on a kite board in Boracay, spelunking in the cave systems of Samar are some of the activities highly popular in Philippines. Negros Oriental is host to dozens of festivals each year. Among the most popular and well attended are Buglasan, Pinaskuhan, and Pasayaw.With delicious cuisine, fantastic shopping, active volcanoes and plenty of activities on offer, there is little wonder why Philippines is an enticing and ever popular heaven.
Why Visit Philippines as Romantic Getaway?
- Twin Lakes of Balinsasayao naming Lake Balinsasayao and Lake Danao. Activities like kayaking, horseback riding, and trekking can be done.
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in Bais City, you could view them leaping in the air in pairs or groups.
- Manjuyod White Sand Bar, this strip of beach is a popular destination for families on vacation.
- Unspoiled natural beauty that has been preserved by time, Lake Balanan is nestled in the mountains of Siaton.
- Mt. Kanlaon draws the boundary between Negros Oriental and Negros Occidental and is the highest peak in the Visayas Region and is one of the five highest in the Philippines. It has been declared the most active volcano in the province.
Things to consider
- It is advised to wear comfortable and loose clothing, as it is generally accepted in public.