Best Honeymoon Destinations Guide

Canada Tourist Visa, Canada

Canada is the second largest country in the world and has a large number of tourists visiting her every year. One needs an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa to visit this extensive land. Those who do not need an eTA will be required to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa to enter the country. So here is a little knowledge of how to get a Canadian Visa if you are planning a visit in the near future.

Documents Required For a Canada Tourist Visa

Tourist who are not from the country with VOA facility need to apply for Canada Tourist Visa and to do so they need to have following documents with them while applying for it.

  • A valid passport
  • Two properly-formatted, passport-sized photos for all applicants
  • The application fee (The fee per person is $75 for a single entry visa, $150 for a multiple entry visa or $400 for a family (multiple or single entry)
  • Reservation confirmation for tourists or letter of invitation for everybody else
  • Enough money to support your stay in Canada
  • Identification cards, proof of employment, or a proposed itinerary, etc.

Visa on Arrival For Canada

For Many Countries Canada Tourist Visa is not required since they are eligible for Visa on Arrival Facilities. There are number of countries around the world which are eligible for VOA facilities.

  • You can apply for your visa either online or through paper
  • When you arrive in Canada, a border services officer ask to see your passport or travel documents. If you applied for a parent and grandparent super visa, you will have other documents to show.
  • Children under 18 must travel with appropriate documents and meet the same entry requirements as adults.
  • The officer will stamp your passport or let you know how long you can stay in Canada. The period is usually six months.

Parents or Grandparents Super Visa

 If you are visiting your children or grandchildren in Canada you must fulfill these following criterion’s:

  • Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
  • Prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold
  • Provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support
  • Have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year
  • Have an immigration medical exam

Visa Exemption For Canada

If you a citizen of United States/American Samoan you only need the proof of citizenship and identification for short-term visits. You can show these following documents to enter Canada.

  • United States Passport Card (issued by the Department of State)
  • United States Passport Book (issued by the Department of State)
  • Enhanced Drivers License or Non-Driver Photo ID card (currently issued by Michigan, r, Vermont, and Washington State)
  • Enhanced Tribal ID Card
  • Trusted Traveler Cards issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for the Canadian Border (NEXUS and FAST).

Countries That need a Visa to Travel to Canada

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma , Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Republic of, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel , Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao Special Administrative Region, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives Islands, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Sao Tomé e Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan , Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Countries That need an eTA to Travel to Canada

Andorra,Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados,Belgium,British citizen,Anguilla,Bermuda ,British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn Island, Saint Helena, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Federal Republic of Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

Leave a Reply

Click to View More Destinations