Andaman and Nicobar Islands, , India
The Andaman and Nicobar are a group of picturesque islands, altogether some 572, all with rolling terrain, with ridges and spurs all over with subterranean inlets and creeks due to underwater gorges. Once known as Kalapani for their role as a feared penal settlement, these islands are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. Surrounded by the blue sea, covered by fluffy white clouds, Andaman islands looks like a diamond.
The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly rhetoric and romantic atmosphere. Due to its isolated and pleasant surrounding some unique species of animals, birds and butterflies can be found particularly in this part of the world. The peculiar ecological balance and beauty, the quaint ethnicity and the breathtakingly beautiful coral reefs draw huge crowds year after year.
Andaman & Nicobar as Honeymoon Destination (Romantic Getaway)
For newly married who want to go to a land for honeymoon which is far less crowded and are beach lovers then Andaman and Nicobar Island is the place for them. The wild splendor of Andaman & Nicobar Group of Islands and the unspoiled loveliness of the sun, sea and the beautiful sands, create in men a love of nature with a caressing tenderness, a wistful fondness for all its delicate nuances. Charmed magic casement opening on the foam of perilous seas in fair lands forlorn.
These Islands are blessed with a unique’ luxuriant evergreen tropical rainforest canopy, sheltering a mixed germ plasm bank. The enveloping atmosphere with its subtle harmonies of light and shade, fragrance and exhales the paradise, visionary splendors, and the music of the birds that defies definition would make your honeymoon time special.
Why Visit Andaman & Nicobar as Romantic Getaway?
- The state bird of Andaman Islands Wood Pigeon, state animal Dugong and tate tree Andaman Padauk is endemic to these islands only.
- World’s largest sea turtles – the leather back turtles – come to the calm and serene waters of Andaman Islands every year for nesting.
- The wild splendor of Andaman & Nicobar Group of Islands and the unspoilt loveliness of the sun, sea.
- Anthropological Museum, Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill, Chidiya Tapu, Collinpur Beach, Science Center, Samudrika in Port Blair.
- Radha Nagar Beach, Elephanta Beach and The wild splendor of Havelok.
- Lime Stone Cave, Mud Volcano, Parrot Island and Baludera Beach of Baratang.
- Sitapur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach, Bharatpur Beach and Howrah Bridge in Neil Island and Panchavati at Rangat.
Things to consider
- While visiting Nicobar, you have to go through some legal procedures.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands romantic destination is also famous for
Andaman & Nicobar Season
Spectacular mix of nature’s most prized delights; the Andaman & Nicobar Islands are a once in a lifetime holiday experience. Best time to visit this Island is October to May.
Best Season: October to May
Summers: March to May
Winters: December to February
Monsoons: May to August