Heading the crown of Great Himalayan Peaks and Bay of Bengal & Arabian Coast washing its foot, a wide landscape of diversity and traditions – India is a country of dreams inhabiting multi-linguistic and multi-ethnic civilizations. India is known for its spirituality, holy rivers, long desert planes, famed scriptures, rich flora and fauna, exotic cities, this country is not less than signature of god in this universe. India fingers to unique cultural, architectural, historical heritage of thousands years back.
It is also narrated that god himself took birth on this pristine land many-a-time to protect his followers from demons. Running parallel to other developed countries, India contains world-class resorts and fabulous dining with longest listing cuisines in the world. The country has all in it.
India as Honeymoon Destination (Romantic Getaway)
Either you are hoping for a spiritual honeymoon destination or in the hill station, in islands archipelago or midst of ancient ruins, midst of sand dune or natures panoramic sceneries, nothing can be better idea than India – A small world in itself. Discover the wonderful pilgrimage sites scattered all through or spend nights in the Kerala backwaters. Reach magical Himalayan hills for adventures or scratch the north-eastern state for secluded and tranquility.
Explore the historical palaces and sand dunes in Rajasthan or soak the beauty of Taj Mahal – Symbol of Love. Stroll in the paddy fields of Punjab or reach Konark Sun Temple for glittering beauty of sun rays. Island hopping in Andaman & Nicobar or Lakshadweep is plus point for couples. You will find large varieties of handicrafts and fabulous cuisine for romantic meals everywhere. A night camping in white-sand of Gujarat or jungle safari and animal spotting in National Parks, India is a paradise country for couples.
Why Visit India as Romantic Getaway?
- The Taj Mahal – Symbol of Love in Agra; Wondrous marvel of architecture
- Varanasi, situated on the bank of holy river the Ganges; Famous Pilgrimage Site
- The Ajanta Caves; Rock-cut Caves monuments and rock-cut monuments
- City of Jaisalmer, Quaint Desert place also known as Golden City
- Golden Temple, Famous Sikh Pilgrimage and upper floor covered with gold
- Kanha National Park; One of Asia’s beautiful reserves
- Palolem Beach, offering stunning sceneries
- Virupaksha Temple in city of Hampi
- Lake Palace in Lake Pichola in the city of Udaipur
- The Kerala Backwaters, also known as Venice of east.
India romantic destination is also famous for
- Hill Station
- Spa Meditation
- Water Sports
The country of India experiences pleasant climatic conditions and temperature range may vary a little from one corner to another. October to March is the best time to visit.
Best Time to Visit India: October to March
Summers: May to August
Winters: December to February
Monsoons: April to May